You need to attend Pre-Registration or Registration if:
- You purchased a 15% off Discounted Pass and need to show proof of eligibility to pick up your wristband and perks, if applicable.
- You won an official Salt Lake Comic Con social media or special event contest.
- You are a VIP Passholder and want to pick up your VIP Poster (these will not be mailed).
- You are a VIP or Gold Passholder and did not receive your small collectible, which is a patch for this event. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a patch voucher to redeem in the Registration Area.
- Your wristband was not mailed to you (shipping deadline: Monday, August 14, 2017 at 11:59 PM MST.) or…
- There was a problem with your order and you need to exchange your wristband or pick up missing items.
- You were gifted a voucher and do not have a wristband yet.
- You have your wristband, but want to upgrade it.
- You want to buy Salt Lake Comic Con 2017 passes in person. (Save by purchasing online!)
- You need to buy children’s passes. (Purchased adult passes after deadline Thursday, May 18, 2017, at 11:59 PM MST.)
Please bring your order QR code from your GrowTIX confirmation email to the Registration Area. Printed or a screenshot on your phone works best. You’ll be able to pick up your RFID wristband and any pass perks at the Registration Area.
You do not need to attend Pre-Registration or Registration if:
- You received your wristbands (and perks, if applicable) in the mail, and have activated your wristband online ahead of time.
- You received your children’s wristbands in your package from GrowTix.
About Kids Wristbands
Everyone, including kids (2 years old and older) at Salt Lake Comic Con 2017 needs to have a wristband. Kids wristbands are green paper wristbands. These do not need to be activated.
Each adult ticket purchased by the shipping deadline (Monday, August 14, 2017 at 11:59 PM MST) included two free kids wristbands for children ages 2-8 years old.
After the deadline (Thursday, May 18, 2017, at 11:59 PM MST), children’s wristbands need to be purchased online or at the Registration Area for $5 each.