You need to attend Pre-Registration or Registration if:
- You purchased a 15% off Discounted Pass and need to show proof of eligibility to pick up your wristband and perks, if applicable.
- You won an official Salt Lake Comic Con social media or special event contest.
- You are a VIP Passholder and want to pick up your VIP Poster (these will not be mailed).
- You are a VIP or Gold Passholder and did not receive your small collectible, which is a patch for this event. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a patch voucher to redeem in the Registration Area.
- Your wristband was not mailed to you (shipping deadline was 2/15/17 at 11:59pm) or…
- There was a problem with your order and you need to exchange your wristband or pick up missing items.
- You were gifted a voucher and do not have a wristband yet.
- You have your wristband, but want to upgrade it.
- You want to buy Salt Lake Comic Con FanX 2017 passes in person. (Save by purchasing online!)
- You need to buy children’s passes. (Purchased adult passes after deadline 2/19/17 at 11:59pm.)
Please bring your order QR code from your GrowTIX confirmation email to the Registration Area. Printed or a screenshot on your phone works best. You’ll be able to pick up your RFID wristband and any pass perks at the Registration Area.
You do not need to attend Pre-Registration or Registration if:
- You received your wristbands (and perks, if applicable) in the mail, and have activated your wristband online ahead of time.
- You received your children’s wristbands in your package from GrowTix.
About Kids Wristbands
Everyone, including kids (2 years old and older) at Salt Lake Comic Con FanX 2017 needs to have a wristband. Kids wristbands are green paper wristbands. These do not need to be activated.
Each adult ticket purchased by the shipping deadline (2/15/17 by 11:59pm) included two free kids wristbands for children ages 2-8 years old.
After the deadline (2/15/17), children’s wristbands need to be purchased online or at the Registration Area for $5 each.