Salt Lake Comic Con FanX 2017
Share Rewards Affiliate Program – Terms & Conditions
The following terms apply to your participation in the Salt Lake Comic Con Share Rewards Program (“Program”) offered by Salt Lake Comic Con and Dan Farr Productions, LLC (“the convention”or “we”). By participating in the Program, you agree to comply with these terms:
1) WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? You must be a resident of one (1) of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico to participate. You must purchase a ticket to FanX 2017 or a qualifying event taking place after March 18, 2017.
2) SIGN UP WITH THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS YOU USE FOR YOUR GROWTIX ACCOUNT. You must sign up for the Program using the same e-mail address associated with your GrowTix account and continue to use that address throughout your participation in the Program, otherwise you may not receive points in your account. If you use a different address for the Program, you forfeit all rights to earn points.
3) YOU MUST DISCLOSE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH SALT LAKE COMIC CON. Every time you post or send your link, you must tell people that you earn a free points if they use your link and reserve online. Telling people that you earn free points is a legal requirement. Failure to comply may result in losing your points and may be a violation of laws enforced by the Federal Trade Commission. You can use the default language provided to share your link, but at least use: “I get points if you purchase via my link.” You may also use the shortened versions, “#sponsored” or “#ad” in your social media sharing.
4) YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR COMMUNICATIONS / YOU MAY NOT USE SALT LAKE COMIC CON TRADEMARKS WITHOUT SALT LAKE COMIC CON’S PERMISSION. You are limited in the way you may talk/write about the Program. You understand that for any communications you send you are sending them on your own behalf. You are not acting as an agent of Salt Lake Comic Con nor will you be deemed an employee of Salt Lake Comic Con. As such, while you can and should include your personal link in communications about the Program, you must not, without Salt Lake Comic Con’s written permission, include any Salt Lake Comic Con trademarks or other Salt Lake Comic Con materials in your communications about this Program and you must not use any domain names or e-mail addresses that include Salt Lake Comic Con, its marks or its web site URLs, except as a link to Salt Lake Comic Con’s official sites. The content of all of your communications about this Program must be yours alone. Do not misrepresent or embellish your relationship with Salt Lake Comic Con or write, say or post anything you know is untrue or may be misleading. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of Salt Lake Comic Con’s intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. Do not make performance, price or other claims about Salt Lake Comic Con services. And, if someone has asked you to stop sending them messages about Salt Lake Comic Con, respect that wish. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Program, without explanation, if you are caught or suspected of violating this intellectual property policy.
5) WHAT IS A QUALIFIED REFERRAL? Subject to the sole discretion of Salt Lake Comic Con, currently set at one hundred points per dollar. Transactions made with vouchers, promo codes, or other offers do not qualify to earn credits in the Program.
6) DEPOSIT OF POINTS. Points legitimately earned will be deposited in your GrowTix account. Salt Lake Comic Con does not guarantee how quickly the points will be deposited into accounts. The Program will run and points will be redeemable up until March 17, 2017. By participating, you agree that the statistics Salt Lake Comic Con may choose to display through the Program site may not be real-time or accurately reflect the points you have actually earned. Salt Lake Comic Con will have no liability for any typos or errors displayed in those statistics.
7) POINTS EXPIRE. All points you earn in the Program must be used before March 17, 2017.
8) YOU MUST NOT HAVE OR USE MORE THAN ONE REFERRAL LINK. There is a limit of one (1) unique referral link per person. In other words, you may not submit multiple e-mail addresses to set up multiple GrowTix accounts in an attempt to earn additional rental credits.
9) NO FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY. Salt Lake Comic Con reserves the right to void referrals and points earned if it suspects that the referrals or points were earned in a fraudulent manner, in a manner that violates these terms or in a manner otherwise not intended by Salt Lake Comic Con.
10) NO SIDE PROMOTIONS. STICK WITH THE REFERRALS. You must not conduct your own promotion in connection with the Program, points, or referrals. Any communications you make available about the Program must be limited to referring people to the Program.
11) COMPLY WITH THIRD PARTY REQUIREMENTS. You agree that you will not post your unique referral link or otherwise promote the Program on a web site or other outlet that prohibits that activity.
12) NO ILLEGAL OR UNSPORTSMANLIKE PARTICIPATION. You agree that you will not participate in this Program in a threatening, abusive, illegal or unsportsmanlike manner.
14) WE WILL SEND YOU E-MAILS ABOUT THE PROGRAM. You may receive e-mails about this Program, including an e-mail each time one of your friends purchases an item through your referral link and when that transaction is confirmed by Salt Lake Comic Con.
15) VOID WHERE PROHIBITED/CANCELLATION/MODIFICATION. The Program is void where prohibited and Salt Lake Comic Con may cancel or modify these terms or the Program at any time. You or Salt Lake Comic Con may, at any time, end your participation in the Program by giving Salt Lake Comic Con notice of your withdrawal from the Program, at which point you will no longer be able to earn points even if your referral link continues to be used by other people.
16) YOU RELEASE US FROM LIABILITY. By participating in the Program, you agree that Salt Lake Comic Con will have no liability and that you will indemnify and hold Salt Lake Comic Con harmless for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to you or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of your participation in the Program. You will not settle any claim without the prior written consent of Salt Lake Comic Con. Further, you agree that Salt Lake Comic Con is not responsible for faulty referral links, any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, order processing, or communication; technical or mechanical malfunctions; errors in these terms, in any Program-related materials; human-processing error; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; damage to your equipment, computer hardware or software, or inaccurate information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SALT LAKE COMIC CON BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE PROGRAM. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
17) GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and the terms of the Program shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah; but without regard to provisions relating to conflicts of laws.
Referral Program Rental Credit Terms
Earned points expire 90 days after launch. Points may only be used to redeem items found in the GrowTix Share Rewards Store. Void where prohibited. Points must not be copied/sold/offered in a manner not approved by Salt Lake Comic Con. Cannot be combined with other offers. Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by Salt Lake Comic Con.