2017 FanXperience Pass Disclaimers:
- Admission Tickets do not include entry to special events (ex: Comic Con Bash) or paid panels (ex: Ultimate Xperience).
- Discounted tickets will not be mailed. Ticket holders must pick up tickets at pre-registration or during the convention with proper ID / proof of qualification.
- Please note that tickets will NOT be mailed out before December 25th, 2016.
- No level of ticket grants you guaranteed admission to Panels and Special Events.
- FREE children’s ticket promotion ends February 19, 2017. More info on our FAQ.
- All Guest appearances and event schedules are subject to change. There is a no refund policy on tickets.
- We discourage purchasing our event tickets from a third-party reseller, such as Craigslist or eBay. There is no guarantee you will be admitted to the event.
- Children 9 and older will require their own VIP Pass to use VIP Perks. If you have a VIP Pass, two children 8 years old and younger per VIP Pass will be allowed to attend panels and use express lines as a VIP passholder.
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions here.