Salt Lake Comic Con is bringing back the T-Shirt Design Contest! This is YOUR chance to create an exclusive Salt Lake Comic Con 2016 shirt. Show us your design chops and submit your shirt for a chance to win VIP passes.
The Salt Lake Comic Con team will choose the best designs to put into production to sell at SLCC16. Your design could be part of our official Salt Lake Comic Con 2016 limited edition merchandise!
Designs are due August 4, 2016.
The winner will receive two (2) VIP passes ($460 value) to Salt Lake Comic Con 2016, 10 shirts with their design, and recognition as the designer on our website and official social networks. The 10 runner ups will get a Multipass to Salt Lake Comic Con 2016.
- Must incorporate the Salt Lake Comic Con logo.
- Limit three (3) on the number of colors within the design.
- Submit your design by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “T-Shirt Design Contest – NAME”. Submissions are due by noon on August 4, 2016.
- Submit a JPEG of your design:1000 X 1000 pixels at 300 dpi or greater. The finished design (if chosen) should be no larger than 12” x 16”.
- Chosen designs must be a vector (AI) or layered Photoshop file.
- The design must be entirely your own and you must have the exclusive copyright and right of use. If your design is chosen, you grant Salt Lake Comic Con the exclusive right of use to print your design. Salt Lake Comic Con may alter the design. By entering this contest, you are giving the rights of your design to Salt Lake Comic Con to use as they see fit. This does not constitute any kind of employment or work for hire. In no event does Salt Lake Comic Con owe designers any compensation, unless the design is chosen in which case the designer will receive VIP tickets to Salt Lake Comic Con and credit as the designer.