Search our Site
DISCLAIMER: All guests that we announce have committed to attend the show. As is standard practice at comic con and fan events around the country, they have the right to cancel if there are circumstances that require it such as a film project, illness or force majeure. If one of our announced guests cancels their appearance, we will do our best to replace them with a similar and comparable guest. If you purchase a Photo Op, you will have the option for a full refund or you can swap or upgrade to another one. Tickets are not refundable.
- VIP and GOLD Tee Shirts Garment Care
- Facebook Photo Album Contest 9/18/17
- Facebook Event Page Winners 9/15/17
- The Spectrum: Kings of Con: The men behind Utah’s Salt Lake Comic Con
- Instagram Contest Winners (9/15/2017)
- Daily Herald: From stage to screen and back again: Jack Stauffer talks ‘All My Children,’ favorite play and more
- Snapchat Contest Winners (9/15/2017)
- Deseret News: Comic Con’s wonder women: Female fans form nearly half of event’s base
- Facebook Winners 9/15
- LAST Twitter Contest Winners (9/15/2017)
The United States District Court for the Southern District of California has ordered defendants to make no editorial comments, opinions, or conclusions about San Diego Comic Convention v. Dan Farr Productions, LLC, et al., No. 14-cv-1865 AJB (JMA) (S.D. Cal.) on social media, and not to highlight or summarize the status of the proceedings or the evidence presented on social media.