Salt Lake Comic Con wants to feature our fans! After receiving AWESOME designs from our fans for September’s show, we’re bringing back the T-Shirt Design Contest. Show us your design chops and submit your take on a Salt Lake Comic Con FanXperience 2016 exclusive t-shirt!
The Salt Lake Comic Con jury will choose the best designs to put into production to sell at FanX 2016. Your design could be part of our official FanX 2016 limited edition merchandise!
Designs are due February 29, 2016. Email your submission to email@example.com with the subject line “T-shirt Design Contest – [Your Name]”.
The winner will receive one pair of VIP passes ($500 value) to Salt Lake Comic Con FanXperience 2016, 10 shirts with their design, and recognition as the designer on our website and official social networks.
The 10 runner ups will get a Multipass to Salt Lake Comic Con FanX.
- Must incorporate the Salt Lake Comic Con and/or FanXperience logo (see Press Kit for logos, third section down)
- No limit on number of colors in design or shirt color.
- Submit a JPEG of your design: 1000 X 1000 pixels at 72 dpi. The finished design (if chosen) should be no larger than 12” x 16”
- Chosen designs must be a vector (AI) or layered Photoshop file.
- Submissions are due by noon on February 29, 2016.
- The design must be entirely your own and you must have the exclusive copyright and right of use. If your design is chosen, you grant Salt Lake Comic Con the exclusive right of use to print your design. Salt Lake Comic Con may alter the design. By entering this contest, you are giving the rights of your design to Salt Lake Comic Con to use as they see fit. This does not constitute any kind of employment or work for hire. In no event does Salt Lake Comic Con owe designers any compensation, unless the design is chosen in which case the designer will receive VIP tickets to FanXperience 2016 and credit as the designer.