Here is what you need to know about check-in for our Rogue One screenings on Thursday, December 12, 2016 at the Jordan Commons Megaplex Theaters.
1. Check-in begins for both theaters will begin at 8:00pm inside the Jordan Commons Megaplex Theater in the North lobby. We ask that you do not line up until 7:45pm to allow our team time to set-up. FYI, the Megaplex lobby will be VERY busy due to other screenings happening at the same time.
2. Seating is assigned at check-in. Please come prepared with your printed QR code (or a screenshot on your phone) from your order confirmation email.
4. Preferably, if you’d like to be seated next to friends and family, we ask that you check-in together at the same time with your QR codes ready to scan. But, in some cases, we will allow one person in your group to check others if needed.**
5. Please check-in with our team no later than 15 minutes before the start of the movie to claim your ticket and items.
6. Audience participation giveaway with Chris Provost will begin 15 minutes before the start of the movie in each theater.
7. Please contact Carlie Jones, Marketing Events Manager, at email@example.com for any wheelchair seating needs.
8. If you are unable to use your tickets, you are welcome to use the Rogue One Private Screening Facebook event page to sell them, or just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Carlie Jones, Marketing Events Manager, at email@example.com for any wheelchair seating needs.
**If one person is checking your group in, they must have every person’s QR code.