Begins at 9:30 PM – Ages 21+
Club-X — 445 S 400 W SLC
$15 at the door // $10 if in costume!
– – –
Come join Salt Lake Comic Con and celebrate New Years Eve in style! We’re counting down to 2015 with a Costume & Cosplay Contest, Cosplay Karaoke Contest, and more. Join us at Club-X on January 31. Dress in costume and save $5 on admission!
Tickets will be available at the door. Come early!
Search our Site
DISCLAIMER: All guests that we announce have committed to attend the show. As is standard practice at comic con and fan events around the country, they have the right to cancel if there are circumstances that require it such as a film project, illness or force majeure. If one of our announced guests cancels their appearance, we will do our best to replace them with a similar and comparable guest. If you purchase a Photo Op, you will have the option for a full refund or you can swap or upgrade to another one. Tickets are not refundable.
- Salt Lake Comic Con exclusive interviews with IT movie cast, director, and producer!
- Dana Fischer: the 7-Year-Old Magic the Gathering Competitor
- The Second Official ‘Black Panther’ Trailer Has Dropped
- Pacific Rim 2: Uprising First Trailer
- Justice League Posters
- Blade Runner 2049 interview with Alison Hammond
- Bleep Podcast: Why Salt Lake Comic Con is awesome
- ThatGuyGil Goes to Comic Con, Part 2
- ThatGuyGil Goes to Comic Con, Part 1
- The Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 102: Salt Lake Comic Con Wrap-Up
The United States District Court for the Southern District of California has ordered defendants to make no editorial comments, opinions, or conclusions about San Diego Comic Convention v. Dan Farr Productions, LLC, et al., No. 14-cv-1865 AJB (JMA) (S.D. Cal.) on social media, and not to highlight or summarize the status of the proceedings or the evidence presented on social media.