About Salt Lake Comic Con
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Salt Lake Comic Con contributed a whooping 67 entries.
Entries by Salt Lake Comic Con
Courtesy of HBO and Buzzfeed
Dr. Carmella’s Guide to Understanding the Introverted by Roman Jones II Are you the quiet type? Introspective? Can you related to this concise guide to the introverted? Best comment wins a Multipass to Salt Lake Comic Con FanX 2015 that takes place January 29-31, 2015 at the Salt Palace Convention Center.
San Diego Comic-Con International claims they own the rights to “Comic Con”. They are challenging Salt Lake Comic Con and hundreds of other Comic Con conventions. Salt Lake Comic Con and other Comic Con owners feel 100% confident the claim is outrageous and baseless. Read their letter and Salt Lake Comic Con’s response here: San […]
X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST – Official Final Trailer [HD]
X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST – Official “Opening Battle” Movie Clip #1 (2014) [HD]
VIP Tickets are now SOLD OUT. Single day and Multipass tickets are still available. Buy your tickets here:
Search our Site
- Twitter Contest Winners (8/18/2017)
- Instagram Contest Winners (8/18/2017)
- Please Welcome Jodi Benson to Salt Lake Comic Con 2017!
- Facebook Winners 8/4
- Facebook Winners 7/28
- Princess Ariel coming to Salt Lake Comic Con 2017
- The Spectrum: Elijah Wood added to Salt Lake Comic Con roster; more celebs to come
- Deseret News: Lord of the Rings actor Elijah Wood coming to Salt Lake Comic Con
- Please Welcome Stephen Amell to Salt Lake Comic Con 2017!
- Please Welcome Elijah Wood to Salt Lake Comic Con 2017!
The United States District Court for the Southern District of California has ordered defendants to make no editorial comments, opinions, or conclusions about San Diego Comic Convention v. Dan Farr Productions, LLC, et al., No. 14-cv-1865 AJB (JMA) (S.D. Cal.) on social media, and not to highlight or summarize the status of the proceedings or the evidence presented on social media.