About Salt Lake Comic Con
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Salt Lake Comic Con contributed a whooping 436 entries.
Entries by Salt Lake Comic Con
Search our Site
DISCLAIMER: All guests that we announce have committed to attend the show. As is standard practice at comic con and fan events around the country, they have the right to cancel if there are circumstances that require it such as a film project, illness or force majeure. If one of our announced guests cancels their appearance, we will do our best to replace them with a similar and comparable guest. If you purchase a Photo Op, you will have the option for a full refund or you can swap or upgrade to another one. Tickets are not refundable.
- Stranger Things Parody Video with con alumni The Hillywood Show and Phil LaMarr
- Salt Lake Comic Con exclusive interviews with IT movie cast, director, and producer!
- Con Recap: BGN @ Salt Lake Comic Con
- The Second Official ‘Black Panther’ Trailer Has Dropped
- Pacific Rim 2: Uprising First Trailer
- Justice League Posters
- Blade Runner 2049 interview with Alison Hammond
- Bleep Podcast: Why Salt Lake Comic Con is awesome
- ThatGuyGil Goes to Comic Con, Part 2
- ThatGuyGil Goes to Comic Con, Part 1
The United States District Court for the Southern District of California has ordered defendants to make no editorial comments, opinions, or conclusions about San Diego Comic Convention v. Dan Farr Productions, LLC, et al., No. 14-cv-1865 AJB (JMA) (S.D. Cal.) on social media, and not to highlight or summarize the status of the proceedings or the evidence presented on social media.